Monday, September 15, 2014

Terra's Thoughts #4

I dont know what is worse not having a galbladder anymore or dealing with the pain when I had one. Since I dont have one anymore I cant eat certain foods without having to go to the bathroom which sucks Oh well I guess. 

I cant wait to go food shopping today. I love food shopping. I also cant wait until dinner tonight and tomorrow, Tonight I'm making homemade cheddar cheese soup and for tomorrow night We're going to the Chinese buffet so my aunt can have snow crab legs because the Chinese buffet in her town doesnt offer snow crab legs with their buffet, I'm also looking forward to going to the ZOO on Wed. I'm also gonna help my mom with her projects while she is on vacation. I'm on vacation too from school and She's on vacation from work, Her vacation starts at 2:30 pm and Mine started after 3 pm on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment