Monday, September 29, 2014

Terra's Thoughts #5

I cant wait to get my new shoes on Saturday. I havent had new shoes in years, I dont remember when I got the shoes I have now but I think I got them in the mid 2000's. So its been quite a long time. 


I updated my weight loss journal this morning, I wrote down all of my mini goals to my BIG and FINAL Goal. I'm on my 2nd mini goal and I have 7 more to go to get to my final goal. I was shocked to realize it took 8 months to get to my 2nd goal which is a long time, I hope it doesnt take 8 months to get to my 3rd goal of getting into the 270's but if it does then oh well I guess. 


My 30th birthday is next month, I still cant believe I'm gonna turn 30 next month, That is crazy, Oh well I'm looking forward to the years to come with my weightloss and just my life in general. 

I had hoped Scott and I would get married on June 5th of next year but I dont think thats gonna happen cause my dream wedding would cost too much money even though I would save up for it but oh well. I guess just being boyfriend and girlfriend is good enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment