Monday, February 17, 2014

Terra's Thoughts #3

I cant wait until next month when I have more money but its only about 2 weeks until then so its okay. I also cant wait until June of next year when we go to Corpus on vacation, That is going to be just so awesome. It will be a dream come true to go there and check out where I was born and see all of the Selena Attractions. Its gonna be great being there for a week. I also cant believe its going to be Scott and My 3rd year of being together, Thats really neat. I also cant believe I've lost 8 pounds since starting my weight loss journey for a 2nd time on Jan. 16th. I hope I lose more by May when I go see my med's doctor again. I want her to be happy with me. Anyway I also cant wait until my 30th b-day, I want be at least 280 or 270 by that time so I have 9 months until its my 30th b-day, If I get lower then 270 that's great too even though I have a long time before I'll be 250 which is my 1st mini goal or at my BIG goal weight of 150. Anyway of course I cant wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas either, Even though I know Thanksgiving was just 4 months ago and Christmas was 3 months ago but I dont care cause they are my favorite holidays. My favorite month though is Oct. cause that is my birthday month. Anyway Im just rambling so Im gonna stop and post this, I'll post again when I think of something else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment