Monday, August 5, 2013

Random Stuff

Mom and I are going to Cici's Pizza tomorrow for dinner so Im looking forward to that. Anyway I need to take a shower and work out tonight, I doubt I'll be able to last 2 hours but Im gonna try really hard to go for an hour and 30 mins. I think I can do that. Anyway Im looking forward to Bev coming over tomorrow to take a tour of our house. Anyway its strange not having a clock in my room anymore but its okay it will only be until tomorrow night and then I'll get it back. Im also looking forward to going to school Wed. and having our DA4A Bingo and Lunch cause I've missed all of my friends there and I LOVE salads so being able to make your own salad at a salad bar type thing is cool. Im looking forward going to the DA4A meeting next week and then week after, I havent been to a DA4A meeting since May because of my babysiting job in June and July. Anyway speaking of my babysitting job, I hope I get more babysiting jobs but I havent had in emails on my Care.com page so I dont know if I will get any babysiting jobs. It would help if I could fill out the references section of my page but I cant find my high school profilio that has the next to last babysitter employer's name and address and phone number, I dont know if the address and phone number is current but maybe I could find her on Facebook, Its worth a shot but I have to find my high school profilio first, Maybe thats something else mom can do on her vacation next week. Anyway Im running out of things to talk about so I'll go ahead and post this. I'll post again when I can think of some other things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment